Private wine tour
Full-day trip from: Milan, Brescia, Bergamo, Iseo and Franciacorta…
Are you tired of the crowded wine tours that you have found till now?
Finally you have found our exclusive wine tour that will let you live a unique Franciacorta experience.
This wine tour allow you to become familiar with the Franciacorta area: walking through the vineyards with the wine-makers, discovering the secrets of the classical method, tasting the well-known Franciacorta Sparkling wine, and according to the season even feeling the smell of the wine fermentation, taste the wine during the aging period or observe the harvest and pressing phases!
Itinerary of the day:
Pick-up in the morning directly at your accommodation. Meeting time with driver depends on the departure city.
(more details below)
A luxury van service with air-conditioning will bring you to the charming Franciacorta countryside.
Once in Franciacorta, our wine expert will wait for you at Rovato highway exit. Giorgia or Beatrice will share with you their passion for wines and deep knowledge of the area. The tour leader will assist you with any needs you may have during the trip.
At about 10:30 A.M we will visit the first wine estate of the day. A small organic family-run winery, where you will learn more about the classical method of wine-making and the history of Franciacorta region directly from the producer. An excellence in the production of sparkling wines in Italy!
The visit ends with the tasting of Franciacorta wines.
It’s lunch time! We will stop at a cosy restaurant to enjoy a traditional meal including local recipe like Casoncelli alla Bresciana (ravioli of the area) and Manzo all’Olio (beef braised in olive oil sauce for many hours). Beverages included: water, coffee and a glass of wine per person.
In the afternoon, at about 2:30 P.M. there is a second and last cellar tour for the day. We will visit a premium wine estate, meaning a well-know big company or a boutique winery. There you will have the chance to see the machineries involved in the process and the fascinating aging tunnel. The hospitality staff will show us around and explain the philosophy of the brand in an impressive context.
The guided tour will end in the elegant tasting room where they will serve us most interesting sparkling wines they produce!
A comfortable drive will bring you back to the accommodation in late afternoon.
The tour includes:
- Assistance before, during and after your trip.
- Tour leader and private driver service in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan.
- Pick-up at your accommodation.
- Guided visit of a premium winery with tasting of 3 Franciacorta sparkling wines.
- Guided visita of a small winery with tasting of 2 Franciacorta sparkling wines.
- Lunch in a cozy restaurant with a traditional three-course menu and beverages included (water, coffee and a glass of wine per person).
Pick-up time & distance to Franciacorta:
From your accommodation in Milan at 8:45 A.M. – about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive
From your accommodation in Brescia or Bergamo at 9:30 A.M. – about 30 minutes drive
From your accommodation in Iseo or Franciacorta at 10:00 A.M. – about 15 minutes drive
The tour can start and finish in two different cities. It might be a good option to enjoy a transfer day during your holiday in Italy!
Price varies depending on number of participants and departure point.
Click on the buttons below to check availability and prices.
Online booking available up to 6 people party. For larger groups, price on request.
- The itinerary varies each time depending on wineries availability. As local experts, we can select for you the best options available on the requested date. The detailed description of the experience with name of the wineries and restaurant will be provided one month before the tour is scheduled.
- Kindly, note that the winery visits included in the offer are shared cellar tours (small groups up to 15 people).
If you would like to have a private winery tour the cost per person to be added is € 50.
- The wine tour is available all year round from Monday to Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays on request. Bookable with at least 4 days in advance.
- We highly recommend you to bring with you a jacket or a shawl because the temperature in the cellar is about 15°.
- Do you have any special food requirement or particular request? Please leave us a message in the box “NOTE” in the reservation form.
Available food option for vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian and people with intolerances to gluten, lactose etc.
- Mobile contacts of the driver and wine tour leader will be provided the day before the tour is scheduled.
For tours with pick-up and drop-off in two different points (i.e. Milan to Brescia, Milan to Verona) there is a little surcharge.
Please ask our team!
On request we can arrange the itinerary to let you have a stroll along lake Iseo. It can be arranged just after lunch or at the end fo the day as extra time for the car service.
You will be impressed the peacefulness of the lake all year round.
It is possible to customize your one day experience including a private motorboat tour on Lake Iseo.
We can also add a third stop at a winery, or at cheese dairy or at a distillery for some special tastings!
Contact our team for a tailored offer at email@example.com